Wednesday, August 27, 2014

About Emiko

I currently provide creative cooking classes and private catering and consulting services.

My themes are diverse and creative ranging from Japanese 'Kyoto style' home cooking to modern Italian and Australian influences which can be shared with friends and family for daily home and house party occasions.

Among topics covered: 
  • Selecting & Matching Creative seasonal ingredients
  • Develop a balanced menu
  • How to coordinate tableware with selected menu items
  • The fundamentals of a table setting: concept and manner
  • Matching wine with food


My professional background as a Fashion Director for 17 years & more than 10 years working as a creative culinary chef has afforded my with a rich and exciting level of experience that I simply enjoy sharing.

Also chefed at renown Kazari Cafe (Awarded 3 times: Three Hats on The Age Good Food Guide)


I look forward to sharing seasonal delights with you... 

Bon Appetit!